- Customer Club
- Christmas 2016
- Opening Hours
- Steak Night
- Sausage of the Month
- Buffets & Outdoor Catering
- Turnbull's Ready Meals
- Things we Do
- Ask the Butcher
- Career Opportunities
Monday : 8am-5pm
Tuesday : 8am-5pm
Wednesday : 8am-5pm
Thursday : 8am-5pm
Friday : 8am-5pm
Saturday : 8am-4pm
Sunday : CLOSED
Know what you want?
Click below to place a direct order
Turnbull's Career Opportunities
Turnbull's of Alnwick are delighted to say that we are currently offering a number of career opportunities within the business for the right candidates. We are constantly looking to build our team with Great New Members and are delighted to be offering new and exciting opportunities within the local economy. If you are interested in any of the career opportunities listed below, please contact us by email at: email@example.com and request an application form. Our selection process will entail 2-3 interviews and a one month trial period. We will confirm recipt of all email applications by reply to the email. If you do not recieve a reply, please assume we have not recieved it.
Seasonal Deli Sales Assistant
16-35 Hours per week Seasonally
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Deli Sales Assistant to work 16-35 hours per week on a seasonal basis (mainly holiday times such as summer, Christmas and Easter). The successful candidate, working alongside our experienced team of sales assistants, will be able to gain a wealth of experience in food retail.
- Serve the general public from our deli counter
- Prepare customer orders
- Answering the telephone
- Fill counters and fixtures with stock
- Wash down and clean relevant areas
- Complete relevant record keeping
- Have a passion for customer service and understand the importance of always putting the customer first
- Are friendly and personable, well presented and with a good telephone manner
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have a can-do attitude with the confidence and ability to use your initiative
- Are a very organised individual
- Are willing to learn and have a real commitment to your own personal development
Turnbull’s are a family run business that was established in 1880. We are award winning butchers and delicatessen that pride ourselves on selling the finest quality local produce. We aim to build our reputation on our past heritage and future innovation.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO NOW?
Excited by the opportunity? Send us your CV with a letter telling us why you want to join us, and what you can bring to our team or complete our application form that can be found at the bottom of this page.