- Latest Posts
- 15th Mar 2017 - Northumbrian Shin of Beef Casserole
- 2nd Mar 2017 - Turnbull's Unveil New Cutting Unit
- 19th Feb 2017 - Sticky Brisket of Beef
- Archive March 2017
- Northumbrian Shin of Beef Casserole
- Turnbull's Unveil New Cutting Unit February 2017
- Sticky Brisket of Beef
- WIN this Valentine's Day!
- Student Emily helps butchers strike five golds! December 2016
- Christmas at Turnbull's! November 1999
- Christmas Day Cooking
- Christmas Day Cooking September 2016
- And its not just meat were good at!
- Staff at Newcastle's Crowne Plaza get hands-on training from local suppliers August 2016
- Breakfast Sausage is a Sizzling Success Story! May 2016
- The 'Turnbull's Trio' Outlaw Half Nottingham Page
- Alnwick butchers sausage is BBQ runner-up
- Turnbulls Butchers fires up for UK BBQ contest finale March 2016
- Easter 2016 at Turnbull's of Alnwick!
- Easter at Turnbull's February 2016
- Valentine's at Turnbull's January 2016
- Enjoy Burns Night with Turnbull's! November 2015
- Christmas all Wrapped Up!
- Turnbulls Butchers shines in Q Guild Smithfield Awards
- Turnbull's Win at the 2015 Smithfield Awards! October 2015
- October at Turnbull's November 1999
- Christmas at Turnbull's 2015 August 2015
- Summer at Turnbull's
- Peter Turnbull July 2015
- Turnbulls Butchers is celebrating their 135th year trading! June 2015
- June at Turnbull's! May 2015
- Review: #BurgerWeek at Turnbull's
- #BurgerWeek at Turnbull's! April 2015
- Prime Minister visits Turnbull's!
- Easter at Turnbull's of Alnwick February 2015
- Mark is elected Chairman of the Butchers Q Guild. November 1999
- Butcher Is Better campaign launched February 2015
- Get in the mood with Turnbull's! January 2015
- Celebrate Burns Night with Turnbull's of Alnwick. December 2014
- Christmas at Turnbull's of Alnwick November 2014
- A+ Pass in Q Guild Hygiene Audit January 2014
- Buying with Confidence
- The Guardian Food Tour November 2014
- Meat the Butcher at Out Cook Cookery School
- Turnbull's win Gold at Q Guild Smithfield Awards
- British Sausage Week 2014 October 2014
- Turnbull's all set to Extend Mobile Shop Rounds November 2013
- John Turnbull hands over Keys to Travelling Shop November 1999
- British Sausage Week 2013 October 2013
- Autumn in Alnwick September 2013
- Alnwick Food Festival July 2013
- Best of British Burgers
- Turnbull's Delivery Service June 2013
- Turnbull's Score A+ on Q Guild Hygiene Audit May 2013
- Turnbull's Crowned BBQ Champions! December 2012
- Champion beef coup for Turnbulls Butchers
Autumn in Alnwick
Autumn has without doubt arrived in Alnwick and at Turnbull's we've decided to celebrate this most wonderful season! As the nights cut in and the temperatures begin to drop, Autumn is a time to reflect and prepare. The harvest is in and it's time to celebrate with a feast of fine British foods!
To celebrate great British Food this Autumn, Turnbull's have lined up an Autumnal Extravaganza that is set to run all October and into November. Take a look at what we've lined up for our Autumn Celebrations:
From our Fresh Meat Counter: Pick up our Autumn Eating Recipe Guide, packed with fantastic Seasonal Recipes and look out for our Special Offer running throughout October, Buy 2lb of Best Minced Beef Steak and get 1lb Free!
Also, look out for our latest innovation in our Sausage range, The Autumn Apple Sausage. Made from local Pork, we've flavoured it with a trio of British Apples, Cox, Russet and Bramley, and a hint of Cinnamon and Brown Sugar! We're delighted with the flavour of the Sausage and believe it will be a firm favourite with customers! Look out for regular in-store tastings during October and November!
From our Fresh Produce Section: Look out for a fantastic choice of British Apples, we've got Five Varieties to choose from, Cox's Orange Pippins, Early Windsor, Russet, Worcester & Royal Gala! We've got a range of British Apple Juice from Chegworth Farms and a great choice of British Vegetables including Brussels Sprouts, Broccoli, Caulis, Savoy Cabbage, Parsnips and three varieties of Potatoes to name a few. Pumpkins are now in stock for Halloween and we have Toffee Apples too!
From our Bakery Counter: We have delicious Home Baked Apple & Cinnamon Pies and Crumbles, Halloween Cupcakes and our Sweet Mince Pies are once again on the go!
From our Hot Counter: We have our Home Made Cream of Pumpkin Soup available daily and is served with a Fresh Poppy Seed Knot Bun from The Running Fox Bakery at Felton. You can also pick up a Great British Hot Dog every day, made with our Autumn Apple Sausage; this beauty is served with Onions and a choice of sauces!
So why not join Turnbull's in celebrating this wonderful season with an indulgence of Great British Foods and help recharge your batteries ready for those all important Christmas Preparations!